sysV IPC and SHM
Nicholas Wourms
nwourms@netscape.net
Sun Jun 2 17:07:00 GMT 2002
Robert Collins wrote:
>
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Nicholas Wourms [mailto:nwourms@netscape.net]
>>Sent: Monday, 3 June 2002 9:50 AM
>>To: Robert Collins
>>Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
>>Subject: Re: sysV IPC and SHM
>>
>>
>>Robert,
>>
>>I think you misunderstood, I emailed you because you asked
>>for feedback
>>on usage and I'm giving it :).
>>
>>
>
>Yes, and the feedback belongs on a mailing list so that it is archived
>and adds to the body of knowledge.
>
>
>
>> I don't need support and I realize it
>>might not work, just giving you a heads up as requested. Also, you
>>asked the kde-cygwin mailing list to see how kde works on it,
>>again all
>>I'm trying to do is provide feedback.
>>
>>
>
>Great. I do appreciate that. And as I said... The error 88 is returned
>by cygwin when the cygserver is unavailable.
>
>Rob
>
Should I run strace on it and report that? Any other means of debugging
which will give you more info? Or do you already have an idea what's
causing the problem?
Cheers,
Nicholas
>
>
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list