associating(?) .sh scripts
David T-G
davidtg-cygwin@justpickone.org
Mon Jun 3 06:26:00 GMT 2002
Hi, all --
I have a shell script "meta-play.sh" which I run to collect metadata
after I burn an MP3 CD. I cd into the source directory and run
../meta-play.sh cdname
to run it -- or, at least, I used to under B20. I burned another CD last
night for the first time after having upgraded to the current cygwin
structure and when I typed the command as above it said "command not
found"; I had to specifically
bash ../meta-play.sh cdname
to get it to run.
I don't even know what sort of debugging information to give, but how can
I have bash run a .sh script again without having to invoke another copy
of bash to do it?
TIA & HAND
:-D
--
David T-G * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie
(work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org
http://www.justpickone.org/davidtg/ Shpx gur Pbzzhavpngvbaf Qrprapl Npg!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20020603/329450db/attachment.sig>
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list