sig_t def'n

auto350388@hushmail.com auto350388@hushmail.com
Mon Jun 3 07:42:00 GMT 2002


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Wed, 29 May 2002 14:39:56 -0400, "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall@rfk.com> wrote:
>At 01:15 PM 5/29/2002, auto350388@hushmail.com wrote:
>>In which file might I find the definition of sig_t?
>
>
># grep -r sig_t *

:-) Tried that, but could not find it. I wondered if there were some package
whose source code I do not have installed which defines it.

>Want to provide a patch?

Ah, but what to patch, that is the question :-)


Hush provide the worlds most secure, easy to use online applications - which solution is right for you?
HushMail Secure Email http://www.hushmail.com/
HushDrive Secure Online Storage http://www.hushmail.com/hushdrive/
Hush Business - security for your Business http://www.hush.com/
Hush Enterprise - Secure Solutions for your Enterprise http://www.hush.com/

Looking for a good deal on a domain name? http://www.hush.com/partners/offers.cgi?id=domainpeople

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Hush 2.1
Note: This signature can be verified at https://www.hushtools.com

wl8EARECAB8FAjz7f7gYHGF1dG8zNTAzODhAaHVzaG1haWwuY29tAAoJEFBtZy2E0yuq
BXwAn2W6JRwlcVMOCQGBiDKLh5j3CHpsAKCWOaJ7sFofCLTM42kZXppsCuXLwQ==
=UHma
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list