run batch w/o .bat?
Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)
lhall@rfk.com
Mon Jun 3 11:54:00 GMT 2002
At 02:27 PM 6/3/2002, Barnhart, Kevin wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I'm a new user to Cygwin, and although I'm sure someone has asked this
>question before, I'll ask it again (since I sure can't seem to find it in
>the FAQ or the archives).
The email archives is the place to look and look hard for something like
this. I know wading through the results is hard. Still, I found the
answer to this one by simply searching for "batch". Granted, the number
of matches was 757 but the exact answer (below) was the fourth match.
Don't be scared off by the number of results. Look closely at
the first 10 or so and you'll likely find something useful if not the
answer.
>How would I go about running my batch files in bash so that I don't have to
>add the .bat extension?
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-03/msg01847.html
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list