1.3.11(CVS): Possible bug involving temp file generation

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 08:15:00 GMT 2002


On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 03:43:58PM +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>Check this thread: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-06/msg00158.html
>
>I've looked at the strace log you've attached and I saw that the code
>reached a point which it wasn't supposed to reach under Win9x/ME.
>
>This is the line from the strace.log - normally this won't be printed
>on Win9x:
> 2142   57784 [main] PATCH 601141 handle_to_fn: nt name ''
>
>NW> It worked like a charm :).  What was the problem and how did you solve it,
>NW> if I might ask?

Actually, it is not supposed to make it that far anywhere unless the file
is opened from the command line in stdout.  I don't know how it could affect
temp file generation.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list