request for 1.3.3 dll

Lindberg, Nicholas D nicholas.d.lindberg@lmco.com
Thu Jun 6 13:02:00 GMT 2002

Cygwin, (Christopher Faylor)

I'm with Lockheed Martin Missles and Space Operations, and I was wondering
if you could e-mail me the dll for the 1.3.3 version of Cygwin.  I'm using
an Altera NIOS package who's software/hardware is only compatible with
version 1.3.3 of the Cygwin debugger, so if you still have that version
lying around somewhere, I would be much appreciative of you referring me to
a website where I could download it, or if you could e-mail me the dll, even
better!

(I've updated dll's since then but the software/hardware is only gauranteed
to work with v1.3.3)

Thanks a lot--

Nick Lindberg