strcasestr not found

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 09:51:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I found an interesting implimentation of some string functions on the web,
which included a dropin strcasestr.  Perhaps you can use it?  Go to:

http://primates.ximian.com/~fejj/strlib.c
http://primates.ximian.com/~fejj/strlib.h

If you are feeling *really* bold, you could download the cygwin source
code from cvs and add this function to
<download-dir>/src/newlib/libc/string/strcasestr.c.  Then recompile cygwin
(which will recompile newlib) and post a patch if it works.

Cheers,
Nicholas