Latest Snapshot (20020609) Fails Miserably on Win2K
Christopher Faylor
cgf@redhat.com
Mon Jun 10 11:44:00 GMT 2002
On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 11:21:38AM -0400, Alan Dobkin wrote:
>FYI, I have been using the nightly cygwin1.dll snapshots for
>the past week or two, and the one from last night completely
>fails on my machine (Win2K with current updates). Reverting
>to the previous snapshot (20020607) clears up the problem.
>
>With the latest snapshot, I cannot even open a bash prompt
>or use any cygwin-linked utilities (i.e. bzip2) from a Win32
>command prompt. Launching bash returns the attached trace.
>
>Let me know if you want me to provide more details....
Nope, that seems to pinpoint the problem. It's in the new thread
code, apparently. I'll see what I can do to fix this.
cgf
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list