[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: fetchmail-5.9.11-3

Marc Chantreux chantreux.marc@wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 11 03:11:00 GMT 2002

Hi Jason,

Sorry for late answer ... i was so busy :(

>>c:\_home                                    /home
>>user    textmode
>>c:\usr\gvim\vimfiles                        /home/mc/.vim
>>user    textmode
>>C:                                          /mnt/c
>>user    textmode
>>.                                           /cygdrive
>>user    binmode,noumount
>>C:\usr\cygwin\root                          /
>>system  binmode
>>C:\usr\cygwin\root/bin                      /usr/bin
>>system  binmode
>>C:\usr\cygwin\root/lib                      /usr/lib
>>system  binmode
>>C:\usr\cygwin\root\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\fonts  /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts
>>system  binmode
>>.                                           /cygdrive
>>user    binmode,noumount
>>

>You have some textmode mounts.  Maybe your corruption is due to the
>perennial text vs. binary mode issue.  Please try again with *only*
>binary mounts.  Does this fix the problem?

ok, that's my new mount :

C:\usr\cygwin\root\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\fonts on /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts
type system (binmode)
C:\usr\cygwin\root\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\usr\cygwin\root\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
c:\usr\gvim\vimfiles on /home/mc/.vim type user (binmode)
C:\usr\cygwin\root on / type system (binmode)
c:\_home on /home type user (binmode)
c: on /mnt/c type user (binmode)

boxes are still corrupted. Do you want me to send you a corrupted box ?

>Are you using SSL?  Or, anything else unusual?

no.

>>no log in /var/log :(
>>

>Do you have a "set logfile xyz" in your ~/.fetchmailrc file?  If so,
>then check xyz for the above messages.  If not, then add the following:
>
>    set logfile /var/log/fetchmail.log
>
>and then check /var/log/fetchmail.log.  Do you see any of the above
>messages?

still no log file :(

Regards
Marc