New setup.exe v.2.249.2.2

fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net
Tue Jun 11 18:44:00 GMT 2002

Both http://cygwin.com/setup.exe and
http://cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/setup-2.249.2.2.exe come up with
v.2.249.2.2 as their ID when they are started, but their md5sum's are
different. Is the first-named the later version and therefore the one to
try?
I've tried them both under W98/SE. Unless setup-2.218.2.9-1.src.tar.gz is
Skip'd, I still get "Download incomplete..." followed by "Can't open (null)
..." followed by "Installation incomplete. Check /setup.log.full ...". If it
is Skip'd, things look just fine.
(For me, all the recent afflictions with setup.exe were subsequent to, and
seem to me to be consequent to, this offering.)
Fergus