global instances in dll's

Robert Collins robert.collins@syncretize.net
Wed Jun 12 06:15:00 GMT 2002


We're coming up on a release at the moment. The snapshot for the 11th
June should work properly, but the 12th is broken. I get no errors with
cpp0.exe, you should detail what happens, and what snapshot (run uname
-a) you are running.

Rob

> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com 
> [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Ignasi Villagrasa
> Sent: Wednesday, 12 June 2002 8:32 PM
> To: cygwin@cygwin.com
> Subject: RE: global instances in dll's
> 
> 
> Robert,
> 
> Thanks for help.
> 
> I tried the new cygwin1.dll snapshot and it worked properly.
> 
> So I'd like to let it installed. But when compiling I get a cpp0.exe 
> error. That's because I'm mixing cpp0.exe from my old version with 
> cygwin1.dll.
> 
> I can recover the old cygwin1.dll to recompile and use new 
> cygwin1.dll 
> to run the application. But I'd like to unify the system to a single 
> version however. So I'd like to know when this bug correction will be 
> include in a release to get all cygwin updated.
> 
> Thanks in advance, Ignasi Villagrasa.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
> 
> 


--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list