[Fwd: Re: Newbie: How to get permissions working with 'ntsec']

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Sun Jun 16 06:55:00 GMT 2002


Hi!

As someone wrote erlier today:

"Please keep this discussion on the list, I am not the sole source of all
wisdom."

Volker

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: Newbie: How to get permissions working with 'ntsec'
Datum: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 16:23:59 +0100
Von: Garry Heaton <garry@heaton6.freeserve.co.uk>
An: Volker Quetschke <quetschke@scytek.de>

Hello Volker

OK, here's the output. 'Hope it helps.

Garry

Volker Quetschke wrote:
 > Hi!
 >
 >> I've been through the manual and rearched serveral posts by Corinna
 >> but I still can't change file permissions as the owner of the file.
 >> I'm running the latest version on Win2000 Pro and took Corinna's
 >> advice to associate my Power User account with the Backup and Restore
 >> group. Still no access to file permissions, however.
 >
 >
 >
 > You gave no information about your system at all, please post a
 > cygcheck -s
 >
 > Volker
 >
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: cyg.txt
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20020616/88092323/attachment.txt>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/


More information about the Cygwin mailing list