RCN Mirror Back UP [Fwd: Re: sources.redhat.com mirror under /pub/sourceware]

Alan Dobkin Alan@ADobkin.Net
Tue Jun 18 13:28:00 GMT 2002

It may be back up, but it is not current.  The file timestamps
indicate that it is a snapshot from 6/10, prior to the failure.

Alan

--On Monday, June 17, 2002 2:04 PM -0400 Nicholas Wourms