Perennial problem with setup

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 14:52:00 GMT 2002

FYI,

If you surf over to mirrors.rcn.net and inspect the cygwin tree, you'll
notice that all the directories are there.  The problem is that they are
all *EMPTY*!  I've been trying to get on their case to check out their
rsync client, as I suspect this is an issue with some screwup in in rsync
arguments, but I haven't recieved a reply.  Anyhow, just don't use it for

Cheers,
Nicholas
--- Stephan Mueller <smueller@microsoft.com> wrote:
> :-)  Ah, I see.  As for the MS products, I'm sure I don't have any
> thoughts on the matter you're referring to. :-)
> stephan();

[SNIP]