Executing commands is VERY slow when logged into an NT domain....

Alan Dobkin Alan@ADobkin.Net
Tue Jun 25 10:20:00 GMT 2002

This sounds exactly like the problem I've reported
recently, but I haven't seen any responses yet:

Incidentally, I am also using a domain login account.

Alan

--On Tuesday, June 25, 2002 10:15 AM -0400 "Eric J. Holtman"