cygwin-1.3.11-3: still cannot compile perl-5.8

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Tue Jun 25 14:44:00 GMT 2002

Actually, Gerrit, now that I think of it, you won't be able to do much
with a debugging cygwin DLL without the cygwin sources.

Could you send me the miniperl.exe via private mail instead?  bzip2'ed,
please.  I'll try to debug things from that direction.

cgf