"procedure entry point { recvmsg, posix_regcomp} could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll"

Thu Jun 27 06:20:00 GMT 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 01:13:02PM +0200, Vincenzo De Florio wrote:
> Hi,
> when I try to run ssh cygwin1.dll reports
> "The procedure entry point recvmsg could not be located in the dynamic
> link library cygwin1.dll"
> while with lilypond i get a similar window with posix_regcomp as missing
> entry point.
> I would be grateful if you could help me understand what could i do to
> solve these problems.

You're using an old cygwin1.dll.  Perhaps you have more than one
on your system.  Use the latest from the net distro and remove any
other cygwin1.dll on your system.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.