[Cygwin DLL 1.3.11-3 causes setuid failure with xterm on NT 4.0]

Jonathan Keatley jckeatley@usa.net
Fri Jun 28 11:07:00 GMT 2002

After looking at yesterday's posts by Wayne Keen, I rebuilt my /etc/passwd
file per his procedure, and reinstalled cygwin-1.3.11-3, and xterm works fine
now.  I already had an ~/.Xauthority file from experimenting yesterday.
Thanks Wayne!

Jonathan