Blind carbon copy not blind (mutt ssmtp)

Bob Heckel fgi6vbcc1tcd001@sneakemail.com
Wed Mar 6 09:45:00 GMT 2002

I've noticed unusual behavior using Cygwin
mutt-1.2.5i-6 and ssmtp-2.38.7-3 that doesn't
occur in standard Unix mutt/sendmail usage.

If I Bcc: someone, the entire Bcc: line
appears buried in the headers of the
recipient's email (and of course the blind
recipients are not hidden, just made harder
to find).  Is this a problem with the way
ssmtp is passing Bcc: addresses to my ISP's
(AT&T) SMTP server?  Or is it a feature of
the 'simple' in ssmtp?

Couldn't find any answers in the Cygwin
mailing list archives.  Has anyone else
experienced this?  Thanks.