Suggestion for setup

Michael A Chase mchase@ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 7 01:14:00 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bernard Dautrevaux" <Dautrevaux@microprocess.com>
To: "'Michael A Chase'" <mchase@ix.netcom.com>; "Andrew DeFaria"
<Andrew@DeFaria.com>; "cygwin" <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 00:17
Subject: RE: Suggestion for setup

I only showed the function down to the first cutoff.  If both files are
already present, the function returns immediately and the batch file isn't
opened.  If either is present, the command to create that file isn't put in
the batch file.
--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html