xdvi runtime error
Corinna Vinschen
cygwin@cygwin.com
Thu Mar 7 02:02:00 GMT 2002
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 10:32:38PM -0500, Nicolae Santean wrote:
>
> I believe that the 128 megabyte realloc failure is a consequence
> (memory leak - maybe) of the other errors:
>
> "xdvi: fcntl F_SETOWN: Invalid argument", "setsid: Not owner"
>
> I am getting these errors first, and then I watch the memory being
> slowly flooded. By no means xdvi should go to 128Mb. I suspect that
> I have used wrong config/makefile settings during the make/install
> and now xdvi is calling what it shouldn't.
If xdvi is irritated by the result of fcntl(F_SETOWN) then you
should tweak xdvi to not use it. F_SETOWN isn't supported by
Cygwin. It always returns -1, errno = EINVAL.
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list