"start" for Cygwin

Michael Schaap cygwin@mscha.org
Thu Mar 14 21:21:00 GMT 2002

At 08:33 13-3-2002, Charles Wilson wrote:
>Michael --
>   Did you want to add this to cygutils?  I'm getting ready to release
> 1.0.0 and I'd like to put start(cygstart, whatev) in it for v1.0 rather
> than later -- if its going in at all.  If you'd rather keep it separate,
> that's fine too.

Okay, here we go, according to your (excellent) instructions.

I took the liberty to create the patch (and tar.bz2) *before* running
./bootstrap - this keeps the patch a lot smaller and simpler.  (I _did_
test the bootstrap and build process, of course. :-) )

By the way, I noticed that the file licenses/COPYING.GPL is not actually a
GPL license.  I assume that's a mistake?

Thanks,

  - Michael

2002-03-02  Michael Schaap  <cygwin_start@mscha.org>

         * src/cygstart: new directory
         * src/cygstart/Makefile.am: new file
         * src/cygstart/Makefile.in: new file
         * src/cygstart/cygstart.c: new file
         * src/cygstart/cygstart.1: new file
         * src/Makefile.am: add subdirectory cygstart
         * src/Makefile.in: regenerate
         * AUTHORS: add Michael Schaap for cygstart
         * PROGLIST: add cygstart
         * README: add cygstart