login account is "Administrator" not "username"

Peter Buckley peter.buckley@cportcorp.com
Mon Mar 18 10:31:00 GMT 2002

Look at the file /etc/passwd. Is your jdoe username in there? If you are
in a windows NT domain, and jdoe is a domain user, you will need to type
"mkpasswd -u jdoe >> /etc/passwd" from a bash shell to create an entry
for jdoe. Alternately you can use "mkpasswd -d >> /etc/passwd" to
populate the passwd file with all domain users.

HTH,
Peter