OT: possible project/research project

Matthew Smith matts@bluesguitar.org
Tue Mar 19 17:27:00 GMT 2002

Robert:

    I'm not sure what I could do, but if you're willing to be the project
leader, and hand out work to do, I'd be more than happy to pitch in and
help.  Sounds like you have a pretty good idea of what needs to be done.

cheers,
-Matt Smith

>I've not seen a specific project to accomplish this (in
google/freshmeat/sourceforge) - but I figure that cygwin is _such_ a prime
>platform for it that if one exists, and I'd be repeating work, I'll find
someone who knows it here....

>Anyway, this is (obviously) a long-term proposition, but if two or three
folk from here would be interested in collaborating on >such a project...