gcc, inetutils, & perl packages won't install

Stacy Marie mathochist98@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 23 11:55:00 GMT 2002

Thanks for the input, Martin, but gcc doesn't work for me.  When I type g++
<filename> I get "BASH: g++: command not found"  If I type gcc <filename>
(which I wouldn't expect to work anyway since it's a C++  program not C) I
get a whole slew of error messages that say "undefined reference to..." lots
of things, including cout, cerr, & endl.

-- Stacy