[ANNOUNCEMENT] Setup.exe update
Gaethofs, Danny
danny.gaethofs@atosorigin.com
Mon Mar 25 07:32:00 GMT 2002
aha,
Current version downloaded is 2.194.2.15.
A few days (19 march 2002) before we still had 2.125.2.10.
Danny
-----Original Message-----
From: David Starks-Browning [mailto:starksb@ebi.ac.uk]
Sent: maandag 25 maart 2002 16:14
To: Gaethofs, Danny
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Setup.exe update
On Monday 25 Mar 02, Gaethofs, Danny writes:
> Dear David,
>
> I earlier posted a mail of setup creating new menu entries in my install
> directory. I have looked at the setup version that was being used and
found,
> just downloaded it today, version: 2.194.2.15, while I was under the
> impression using an other version.
(huh?)
> Can somebody elaborate on which version we currently are?
Can't you just download <http://cygwin.com/setup.exe> and run it? It
should tell you what version it is.
David
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list