setup.exe problem

Jonas Eriksson jonas_eriksson@home.se
Wed Mar 27 01:30:00 GMT 2002

Hi!

When I try to install Cygwin with the latest setup.exe (2.194.2.21) it
hangs after I have selected a mirror server to download from. It manages
to download setup.ini but them immediately comes up with the message
"This space intentionally left blank" and continues to eat up all cpu
cycles. I have tried using .14, .12 and .9 which I found in
cygwin.com/setup-snapshots, but all of these complained about not beeing
the latest version as stated in setup.ini and then hanging like the .21.
My conclusion is that setup.exe does not like my win2000 system. Any ideas?

Cheers
/Jonas