1.3.10: Permission Denied error (EACCES 13) on Win98SE
Greg Houlette
tamaster@pobox.com
Wed May 1 17:14:00 GMT 2002
Tom,
Thanks for the confirmation. I had suspected that this error
was reproducible on Win98SE systems other than mine and I also
believe that it may be related to the FAT32 file system. The
Cyclone buildlib utility uses OPEN rather than STAT due to the
issue of STAT being a bit more platform dependent.
There may be an easy fix for this in the Cygwin DLL, but I'm
not knowledgeable enough yet to finger it...
GregH
At 11:24 AM 5/1/02 +0200, you wrote:
>Greg,
>
>Just to confirm. On my W98SE, cygwin 1.3.10 I get the same
>permission error when running your test program.
>It could also have something to do with FAT32 vs NTFS.
>
>Ton van Overbeek
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list