2.194.2.26 Setup
Pavel Tsekov
ptsekov@syntrex.com
Fri May 3 10:03:00 GMT 2002
Hello Dragan,
Friday, May 03, 2002, 6:45:39 PM, you wrote:
DV> I have almost complete Cygwin installed in d:\cygwin. I downloaded the new
DV> Setup and went to http://mirrors.rcn.net to see if there is something new,
DV> but it didn't find my previously installed packages. It just offered me the
DV> default minimal installation. I didn't move anything, and I was
DV> successfully repeating this procedure many times before.
I've just tried it - it recognized the previous install properly. I
know this because it properly shows me all the installed packages as
'Keep' and the others as 'Skip'. I did 'Install from internet' and
used IE5 settings (though I'm sure the latter doesn't matter). Do you
care to profide setup.log and setup.log.full ?
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list