cygwin setup freezes
Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)
lhall@rfk.com
Tue May 7 09:05:00 GMT 2002
At 09:59 AM 5/7/2002, Sander Timmermans wrote:
>I tried to use the KDE sourceforge ftp with the latest cygwin setup.exe, but
>it messed up my Cygwin install.
>So I must reinstall cygwin but setup.exe freezes everytime.
>I tried with the setup.exe that comes with local packages and the normal
>internet install setup.exe.
>I am desperate ! I cannot continue :(
OK but if anyone is going to be able to help you, more information will be
necessary. Perhaps you can tell the list the exact steps you take. It's
also worthwhile to examine the setup log files and report anything strange
in there to the list. We really can't help you determine what's wrong at
your end without knowing more about what's happening.
Larry Hall lhall@rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list