Problems with gcc 3.2.
Harig, Mark A.
maharig@idirect.net
Mon Nov 4 11:49:00 GMT 2002
As requested at http://cygwin.com/bugs.html:
o In your description, show how to reproduce the problem,
including a test case, if possible.
o At least include the cygwin release number you are using,
and give the operating system and its version number,
e.g., "cygwin v1.3.13 under NT 4.0".
o Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that
*AS AN ATTACHMENT* in your report.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jens Yllman [mailto:x@xtr.org]
> Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 2:39 PM
> To: cygwin@cygwin.com
> Subject: Problems with gcc 3.2.
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I don't know where to report this. But with gcc 3.2 and
> cygwin there is a
> problem in asm/byteorder.h. The problem is the use of
> __builtin_constant_p(). You'll get compilation errors. When I
> compile I
> have to do -U__OPTIMIZE__ or remove -O2.
>
> Anyone else experienced this?
> Anyone know where I should report this? If not here.
>
> Jens Yllman (firstname at sirname dot com)
>
>
> --
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
>
>
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list