Backwards typeahead

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 19:05:00 GMT 2002

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 08:10:21PM -0500, Steve Chapel wrote:
>cygwin@cygwin.com wrote:

>>>I saw on another post that what was needed to fix the problem is someone
>>>who can reproduce it and is willing to use gdb to track down the
>>>problem. I just volunteered. Was the earlier post incorrect?
>>
>>Without knowing what "the earlier post" might be, that's rather hard to
>>say.
>
>OK. How about http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-04/msg01486.html
>That's a specific post from the specific thread I mentioned in my first
>post.

Ok.  Yes.  If it isn't obvious, then I'll repeat it.  You do need to debug
things to figure out what's wrong.  Sorry for not reading the thread that
you provided to figure out that I agreed with myself.

What this has to do with your request for information still remains a
mystery.  If you are asking for help learning how to debug things then
you probably should be as explicit as possible.

I'm not volunteering to help in this regard, but maybe someone else will.

cgf