question: how do I find information about functions (params, return values, etc)

Viviana Cotirlea vcotirlea@hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:48:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I installed everything provided by cygwin, meaning also the documentation.
My problem is that when I'm trying to find informations about a function,
let's say pthread_cond_init(), I can not get any information about it.
The documentation for the supported functions is not included in the man
pages? How can I get this information, meaning the paramethers, return
values, etc ?
(My MANPATH is:
:/usr/ssl/man:/usr/man:/usr/local/man:/usr/autotool/devel/man:/usr/X11R6/man)

Thanks a lot,
viv