Hello.

Ivan Hernandez ivan.hernandez@globalsis.com.ar
Tue Nov 12 11:53:00 GMT 2002


Hello. This is my first mail to the list. I have this problem... y have 
downloaded the Redir v.2.1 program source code as it's is on the Debian 
GNU/Linux stable release and it compiles OK and works perfect. I run 
something like...

ivan.hernandez@IHERNANDEZ ~/redir-2.1
$ make
gcc -O2 -Wall    -c -o redir.o redir.c
gcc -s -o redir redir.o

all ok. then...

ivan.hernandez@IHERNANDEZ ~/redir-2.1
$ ./redir.exe --lport=1000 --laddr=192.168.0.5 --cport=1000 
--caddr=192.168.0.30  &
[1] 2092

and fine... it really works. but when i close my terminal the program 
does not remain on background as /usr/sbin/sshd does. I want my program 
to do as sshd.exe
i tried adding a fork() at the main() routine but i have 2 process that 
are killed when i close my terminal.

Ideas? I don't want a service. I want it working like a daemon just as 
sshd does.

Thanks you so much!
Ivan Hernandez


--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list