Serial port problems with cygwin1.dll 1.3.15 on Win98SE

Ton van Overbeek v-overbeek@cistron.nl
Fri Nov 15 06:01:00 GMT 2002


I did not see Chris Faylor messages before I sent my previous message
(http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-11/msg00784.html).

Quoting Chris:
> Don't want to play duelling patches, but did you build cygwin from the
> latest CVS?  If so, you've pulled in my changes, too.  It would be
> instructive to find out if they solved your problems.

Yes, I build from the snapshot source, which included your patch. So I had
both patches applied when running my little test.
I reran the same test with the pure snapshot (20021114 23:36:56) and also
that one shows a vtime_ of 1000. See attached trace.

Again, you will have to wait till tonight European time for a definitive
answer, since I cannot connect my Palm to the W98SE computer here at work.
But so far so good ...

Ton van Overbeek
(Apologies for the list bandwidth with all the trace files)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: trace-20021114-233656.bz2
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 8022 bytes
Desc: 
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20021115/06634e22/attachment.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/


More information about the Cygwin mailing list