Common installation, user ID
Marc Girod
girod@shire.ntc.nokia.com
Fri Nov 15 09:20:00 GMT 2002
Hello,
I notice this several month old posting (17 Jul 2002), and find it is
related to problems I experienced myself recently, and I'd wish to
avoid in a next attempt (my host has been reinstalled in-between).
>>>>> "MH" == Manzoorul Hassan <manzoor@intRnauts.com> writes:
MH> I would like to install cygwin in a common location (shared directory)
In my case, I attempt the installation on a Windows Terminal Server.
MH> Currently, irrespective of the user that I am logged in as, the
MH> 'id' command shows that the user is Administrator
Anyway, same symptom here.
How did you solve your problems?
Did I miss something at the installation step?
Best Regards!
Marc
--
Marc Girod P.O. Box 323 Voice: +358-71 80 25581
Nokia NBI 00045 NOKIA Group Mobile: +358-50 38 78415
Takomo 1 / 4c27 Finland Fax: +358-71 80 61604
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list