file missing when trying to use gcc

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Wed Nov 20 16:42:00 GMT 2002

Allan,

We'll go you one better and show you how to find this out for yourself:

         <http://cygwin.com/packages/>

Here's a hint. To find binary executables include the ".exe" suffix. This
is especially helpful if the name for which you're searching is short and
might well appear as a substring in other file names included in some
Cygwin package.

Also note that the server that handles these look-ups is often rather slow
or burdened, so be patient when you query.

Good luck.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA

P.S. I wish I could help you with your malfunctioning shift key, but you'll
have to fix that all on your own.