gcc-3.2-3: bootstrap build fails (HAVE_DECL_GETOPT not in config.h?)
Christopher Faylor
cgf@redhat.com
Fri Nov 22 08:58:00 GMT 2002
On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 01:26:01AM -0700, Michael H. Cox wrote:
>
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Christopher Faylor [mailto:cgf@redhat.com]
>> Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 5:02 PM
>> To: cygwin@cygwin.com
>> Subject: Re: gcc-3.2-3: bootstrap build fails (HAVE_DECL_GETOPT not in
>> config.h?)
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 10:14:59AM +1100, Nigel Stewart & Fiona
>> Smith wrote:
>> >Michael,
>> >
>> >I have encountered the same problem on my setup.
>> >
>> >Regards,
>>
>> I have not encountered the same problem in my setup.
>
>You may have something wrong with your setup, i.e. you may have other
>changes besides what's in gcc-3.2-3.
Since I'm the person who produces the source code for gcc-3.2-3, you can
take it as a given that I don't have other changes.
cgf
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list