cygwin with opengl

Nigel Stewart & Fiona Smith nigels@nigels.com
Mon Nov 25 01:02:00 GMT 2002

James,

Thanks for such an informative and detailed response.
It turns out to be a FAQ for our OpenGL students
who like to compile on Linux and Cygwin.

http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~gl/teaching/cs549/index.html

Do you mind if I recycle your posting?

And yes, we hit the same "but why doesn't gcc just _know_
what I want, like MSVC _seems_ to..." mentality...

Cheers,

Nigel