Missing getopt.h for MinGW is not a bug.

Robert Collins rbcollins@cygwin.com
Tue Nov 26 06:16:00 GMT 2002

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 23:58, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> We purposefully do not give GPLed interfaces to the MinGW user
> community, even though we do supply the libraries for those who are
> aware of the GPL issues.  You'll have to supply your own declarations
> for getopt.

There are BSD getopt's floating around, why not use one of those?

If I'm putting my nose in a can of worms, just say so :}.

Rob
--
---
GPG key available at: http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt.