how do I link in nl_langinfo()?

Rui Carmo rui.carmo@accao.net
Tue Nov 26 18:01:00 GMT 2002

Oh, thanks, Jason. I guess I should have searched the development lists
as well. Any idea as to when that export will be rolled in to the
distribution?

Rui

P.S.: I heartily recommend you check out cvstrac, BTW. I have it hanging
off inetd, and despite a few niggles, it's great for keeping tabs on
personal projects - I've been using it for six months now under cygwin,
with no issues other than the I18N stuff (which I tried to get working
today after a CVS update).