accessing cygwin functions from non-cygwin app
Joshua Daniel Franklin
joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 07:59:00 GMT 2002
--- Jan Beulich <JBeulich@novell.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the answer, but you mainly missed the point: I want to dynamically
> load cygwin1.dll (if at all present on the system) and call a single function
> in it. The problem is not the process of loading the DLL and calling the
> function (I'm not a beginner after all), but the fact that plainly calling
> the intended function causes the process to crash due to uninitialized
> variables within cygwin1.dll. The question thus is - what function(s) do I
> have to call to initialize cygwin1.dll sufficiently? Thanks again, Jan
Unfortunately, as far as DLL-loading is concerned, I am a beginner.
Does anyone know how to load cygwin1.dll dynamically (with the proper
initialization)?
__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list