cygwin telnet issues from dos prompt & tera term

Elfyn McBratney emcb_exposure@hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 00:19:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

The sounds like the wrong cr/lf combo is being sent, in other words sending
two linefeeds. Try changing the settings in tera term.

What happens with the windows telnet client ($WINDIR\system32\telnet.exe)?

Elfyn
elfyn@exposure.org.uk