Bug in Cygwin SSHD on windows XP

Frank-Michael Moser moser@decodon.com
Thu Nov 28 03:37:00 GMT 2002

 > Because vague bug reports are all we have. And no-one can reproduce it
 > either.

When you investigat that thread you do not find only "vague bug
reports". I have reported that bug too (so I'm at least No.3 in that
game) including a detailed description, the output of cygcheck and sshd
debug output and at least 4 subsequent answers to questions and proposes
of Corinna and others.

The problem (which I reported in July) persists. Meanwhile I have
completely reinstalled Cygwin, did try nearly any hint related to SSHD
posted on the mailing list but no changes exactly as "arBmind" has
described.

Frank-Michael