Cygwin official logo ?
Corinna Vinschen
corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Fri Nov 29 05:44:00 GMT 2002
On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 10:26:21AM +0000, Yann Crausaz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As an illustration for a paper I'm writing about Cygwin, I'm looking for
> THE official Cygwin logo. I guess that this official logo isn't the "GNU
> + Cygnus + Windows = Cygwin" standing on the homepage (www.cygwin.com),
> and not even the black "C" above the "Install Cygwin Now" link...
>
> Where could I find it ?
Actually there is no official logo besides what you've already seen.
Months ago we discussed an animal logo like other OSS project have and
one idea was an otter. A koala would be funny, too. The idea failed so
far mainly due to the inability to find a good, copyright-free drawing
of such an animal.
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list