Cygwin official logo ?

egor duda deo@logos-m.ru
Fri Nov 29 08:23:00 GMT 2002

Hi!

Friday, 29 November, 2002 Rolf Campbell rcampbell@tropicnetworks.com wrote:

> [...]

And explosives do make it easier to do mining. Does it mean that
miner's emblem should be a dynamite with a burning fuse?

_We_ know that cygwin just makes it easier to port unix programs to
windows. But people who are just curious about "what the heck this cygwin
thingie is?" will see the logo and get the impression that it just
some kind of linux to be run on windows.