Thanks for adding rxvt-cygwin-native to termcap!

Tackett, Galen Galen.Tackett@DynCorp.com
Wed Oct 2 08:16:00 GMT 2002

Chris,

A hearty thanks for the addition of rxvt-cygwin-native to the new version of
the termcap package.

Galen

P.S. to other readers--Two or three months back I had mentioned this issue
on the mailing list and had fixed it on my own system, but had so far been
unable to contribute anything of substance toward resolving it in the
distributed version.

Anybody who has tried this mode with rxvt, but been disappointed by
difficulties with screen-oriented tools like less and info, might wish to
install the new version of the termcap package and try again.