ntsec and NTFS inheritable permissions

Roman Belenov rbelenov@yandex.ru
Wed Oct 9 02:11:00 GMT 2002

Well, by groking I meant using them while deciding whether certain user
has access to file. And it seems that they are just ignored.

BTW Can you point me to this discussion in the list ? Searching list
archive I found only references to inheritable permissions problem
without description of the problem itself.

--
 							With regards, Roman.