The Perl Journal needs help

Nenad Antic (EAB) Nenad.Antic@era.ericsson.se
Wed Oct 9 02:36:00 GMT 2002

I assume most of you cygwin hackers make good use of Perl. If so you might be interested to know about the current predicament of TPJ. Please help saving a great publication!
This is from http://use.perl.org/article.pl?sid=02/10/08/1835219:
rochlin <http://www.nw-apts.com> writes "Looks like The Perl Journal might not make it up for air after all. This blurb is on their website. <http://www.tpj.com/> 'Time is running short and we need your help if The Perl Journal is to get another chance at being the real deal. As of a couple of minutes ago, we only have 881 subscriptions and the deadline is fast approaching. Please subscribe now. It only costs 3 cents per day to get the best Perl coverage anywhere.'" They need 3,000 subscribers to move forward.

Regards,
/Nenad