Guile's dynamic-link and guile-config on Cygwin

William S Fulton wsf@fultondesigns.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 10:36:00 GMT 2002

Has anyone got Guile and dynamic-link working under Cygwin? I've tried
all sorts, mostly resulting in segmentation faults or a 'file not found'
error message when running the code. I am trying to get SWIG and Guile
working on Cygwin like it does on other Unix boxes as Cygwin has for the
first time released a stable Guile package (1.6.0).

Also an installation issue... I installed the 'guile' and guile-devel'
packages using Cygwin Setup. When I run 'guile-config info includedir'
to get the location of header files it reports /nonexistent/include.
Would it be possible for the 'guile-devel' package to correct this when
it is installed?

Thanks
William